Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I don't want to be a cleaning lady no more...


I am giving up on my cleaning job!!! I didn't enjoy it very much at the end. The ads I post in Kijiji expires a couple of days ago and I have been tired of cleaning the mess of other for almost nothing at all.

I have been working on other thing like crazy and it's look like I won't have to worry for jobs until December 2007. So I am very happy. I begin to dislike being a cleaning lady when one of my client lay-off me because, from what he said to me, I was too slow. Anyway, the poor guy wasn't brave enough to say it face-to-face, he wrote me an email, with his professional email. Anyway, I was about to write to the company he's working for because he wrote me with his business email during business time for a purpose having nothing to do with his work. I never had the chance to do so and I kind of gave up on that idea.

I could sound mean, but at that time, I really need the money and I would have appreciate at least one week of advice, so he could gave me the chance to post new ads and get another client. but there's some people like that who are socially disrespectful and treat their cleaning lady like nothing at all. 120$ at the end of a month, when you need that much, it's make a difference. Anyway, I am doing ok now. Working like crazy.

And because I have diplomas, I couldn't just stay at cleaning jobs that I had by posting ads, it's just didn't make any sense. Anyway, let's say I am doing ok so far. Not bad for a New Brunswicker after all.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez