Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I love my grandfather craps



I was just looking once again at the pic I post on my blog, the one name My grandfather backyard and I find it funny because the thing I love most about that home, it's all the things he had stock there, all the craps, like I like to call it.

After he pass away, a lot of things have been move, unfortunately. Now, it's like is spirit done. I was used to look at thje backyard and find it super cool all the metal pieces and things that was lying there. My mom told me that the place have been clean and it's really too bad because when he died, in December 2006, I didn't get the chance to take good pictures of the place because it was too dark outside. I have a cheap digital camera and I need a good sun to be able to take good pics. I might buy another one, with another card too one day, because I cannot put too much pics into the memory card I have right now.

There's an old building in by grandfather backyard that I would like to catch before it get destroyed... It's a good thing after all I go to NB this weekend.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez