Friday, August 24, 2007

Reitmans clothes look good on me


I was reading Internet news yesterday when I learn that a Montreal organization was giving Hollywood Jeans and clothes coming from Reitmans to poor people during two days this week.

Since I like Reitmans, the news just catch my eyes. I understand the necessity to give new clothes to the poorest because it’s cost a lot. And even the poorest cannot feel great wearing only clothes coming from L’Armée du Salut. If I would be poor, I would appreciate receiving free new clothes, especially from Reitmans, since I like that store. I also like Suzy Shier, La Baie and Sears when it comes to buy clothes.

I went shopping last night and I believe I won’t need to buy anything else for a while.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez