Wednesday, August 15, 2007

NB to Quebec license


What’s good about me is that I am good at taking risk and I take decisions very quickly. Also, when I have enough of something, I just call it quite! I am just thinking of that job I quite this last June. Its make me laugh. If it wasn’t for that, I have gone to PEI this summer. But that doesn’t really matter. I don’t really like to travel and spend my money. I just buy myself for about 80$ of clothes I need at Reitmans and it’s driving me crazy. I don’t like to spend my money, even on basic need. I had too because my summer skirts are all messy and my jeans are old and ugly.

And when I was shopping I look at the mirror in the cabin and I look at myself, naked, only with my panties and my bra. I wasn’t please by what I look at. I gain weight and I need to change my hair color for a darker one because the one I have is not good on me anymore and I also need a hair cut. My hairs are way too long and they didn’t get cut since December 2006. That’s when my grandfather died. It’s why I remember my last hair cut.

Something bad (because I am not all good) about me is that I am bad with paper work. Last time, far the taxes, I did it on the last day. I just couldn’t do it before the last day it was just too much for me, I wanted to do it at the last minute. Because of me again, I have a dilemma right now. I have my New Brunswick license that will expire by the end of August and I don’t know what do to about it.

I have, on the date of today, arranged something so my NB license will become a Quebecer one. But it will be only at the beginning of September. But by then, my NB license will be expiring. Anyway, I have what I deserve because I only take care of that matter today since I begin to worry. That thing is giving me a headache and since it’s looking like I am going to be here for quite a time, I have to change everything and become a real Quebecker… Its make me sick. Lol

The only thing I see is too call if I can have a new license without having to go to NB. If not, I will have to go in a hurry next weekend and I hate that through I don’t want to go. My mother would want to see my grand-father grave and I don’t want too. Can things can be more simple? Anyway, if I need to go, I won’t miss a day of work during week days because the service for the license in my town is open Saturday morning. But I will miss Saturday and Sunday. I usually work on Saturday and Sunday. Do I need to become a Quebecer?


0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez