Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Michel Tremblay on Plateau Mont-Royal: was it really him?


I work on a very nice area, near St-Denis. They have all kind of restaurants there. I use to look at pictures of authors very often since I study literature at the university and I am quite familiar with Michel Tremblay figure and throat because I know he had suffer from a cancer or something on his throat and his throat is quite particular. Maybe because he had received an operation or something. I don’t know.

I just notice it before. And also his short hair and round glasses. Anyway, I was coming back from Tim Hortons when I saw that man, a look alike Michel Tremblay. I stare at him twice and he looks after me too. I didn’t take the chance to say hello I just look at him twice. When I think about it, I think it was really him. For now on, I just bring my digital camera whatever I go and I will take pic and send them to Allo Police lol! Michel Tremblay is a French Quebec author, for those reading this and don’t know.

If I am lucky, I might see one day Eric Lapointe because from what I know, a colleague of mine saw him drunk near a bar in Mont-Royal, really near from where I work. That’s hot!

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez