Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Family as$%!


When enough is enough, I call it quite, I call it quite on my job last June, I call it quite on my family and on the friend I have left there in NB. One friend only, well it’s not that bad. She’s still living there, have a baby and a husband who cannot make a living for himself.

I wonder when things began to change for her and all of us. For her, it might have been when she starts having sex with him, I believe. Sex can change a girl sometimes. It drive me sick because she was really beautiful and now, she’s all skinny, she wants to please him and her social life must really suck because he came from a family of 12. Family reunion must really suck and Christmas too, too much things too buy, too much anniversaries, etc. Anyway, I wouldn’t change my life for her. For nothing at all.

I was thinking of a bunch of things lately and maybe things were meant to be that way. I mean, what a girl should do when her own father and aunt go for some hunting in a area very close to Montreal and they don’t even stop to say hello… It was the incident who cut it off. I wasn’t in pain when it arrived, I just call it quite. I was piss off. I have a bad temper and that’s what who save me I believe. No more family mathers to me. I enjoy my life now. Being far away have help me in many ways.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez