Friday, August 17, 2007

I buy my bus ticket to NB… and it cost me 150$!!!!


A bus ticket to my hometown is quite expensive, especially when you know that I am going for just a weekend. The bad news is I am missing two days of work, and there’s a 150$ somewhere that’s already gone. Not gone, I should say, but put in my credit card. I haven’t visit for more than a year now and I believe I will get back with some awesome pics. I heard that my license could be renew by another person, but to do so, I needed to write down a letter and say that person can renew my license for me. I am going anyway. My license is freaking my out right now, like a bunch for things. I had a hard time passing the tests drive and everything and back than, I follow the courses and everything that I pay with my own money and gees, I cannot stand the idea that I could loose them.

Ever try to get unemployment benefits? I hate paperwork. I hate it so much that I didn’t send my application yet for the reserve. I am getting lazy, but it’s like I am having something bad inside me and I can help it, I cannot do more than what I am doing now. The taught of paperwork and the taught of having to hold guns just make me back off. I still have the paper. I might complete then another time, when I will suffer from a lack of work. But at another time.

So far in my live, it never happen to me when I was away, but now, maybe because of exhaustion, I want to go back home and I would like to be able to stay there for a while and maybe work at the WalMart or something…. (because we have or WalMart too). We also have Zellers and other stores.

In the meantime, I organized all my things. I had lot to do to put my things in order so I did that this week, and I am not all done yet. I still have a birth certificate and a medical card to renew. I was so tired today. All those little things exhaust me. I hate paperwork. I now wonder why I get now everything organizes so well. I remember it’s because of those 16 weeks of work that they are coming next week, starting from next Monday. I am so annoy. I receive another call today for a job, I didn’t reply to it yet. I am having those 16 weeks of extra full-time, I don’t want nothing else for now. I don’t know what to do. I never know what to do.

When I will be in NB, I will get my hair cut. I am scare of getting them cut here, I don’t know any hairdresser. And for the color, I decide not to change it since my mother, the last time she saw me, I had the same hair color I have now so it’s better if I don’t change it now, so it won’t surprise her too much. Her and all the other. And I know she’s going to hate my long hair.

I might bring my clarinet on my way back. I kind of miss the sound of it. I try to get some clarinet course here in Montreal. I am too into work, job searching and everything that come in between and it’s make me believe sometimes that I might spend the rest of my life searching for jobs… I would like to know what’s wrong with me, because I would like to do something else than job searching for a while. I have something for the next 14 weeks, 3 months and a half. After that, I could disappear. I would like to work intensively for a long period of time and than being free of doing what I want and just go home and watch TV.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez