Sunday, June 17, 2007

Why guys should all have a cleaning lady


Well, it will help them to start new relationship with the opposite sex. That’s for sure.

I have my roommate who’s scare to take a shower at her boyfriend apartment because the shower is too much disgusting. I don’t know, but I wouldn’t like it, not to be able to take a shower at my boyfriend place. My roommate, she doesn’t seem to care, but if the shower is dirty, I can’t imagine what the rest of the apartment look like… Anyway, I believe guys should have heir own personal cleaning lady because it will help them on having date.

I just taught of those two guys for which I lean the apartment on Saturday morning. With the summer time and everything, they might wanted their apartment clean to be able to bring their date in. It’s the first thing that came at my mind when I was cleaning and it make me laugh. I was laughing alone, the 2 guys were in their respected room.

I think I won’t ever suffer from a lack of work as a cleaning lady.


4 comments:

Outerworlds on June 18, 2007 at 8:05 PM said...

Funny post.

I always clean up my place before receiving anybody to my house, especially a date.

When I am in a relationship, I also clean up a bit before receiving my girlfriend. Though, the amount of cleaning decreases as the relation ages. After 6 months of dating, I become a bit lazy when it comes to cleaning.

The funny thing is that my ex-girlfriend used to use the cleanness of my place to decide if I was seeing somebody else. She was happy whenever she noticed that my place was messy. On the other hand, a clean house looked suspicious.

Sunny on June 19, 2007 at 7:24 AM said...

Hi Spiderman,

Thanks for the reply. I find my post pretty funny too :) Now that I am a cleaning lady, I got more things to talk about, so my post are a little bit more longer. When I clean, I just think of the most crazy things. Anyway, it's true that a clean place is more appealing to ladies then a dirty place. When you say "seeing somebody else", are you talking about another lady? Just curious :)

Outerworlds on June 19, 2007 at 5:32 PM said...

Yes, that is what my ex meant by somebody else.

Outerworlds on June 20, 2007 at 7:22 PM said...

Hi Julie,

I have just noticed that the title of your blog is homespace. Search engines give an important weight to the title of web pages. If you want to get more traffic from search engines, then you might change the title of your blog to something that reflects better the material covered by your blog, like money making schemes, cleaning lady diary :) or something similar.

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez