Sunday, June 17, 2007

My life as a cleaning lady – Part 2


I post a new ad for house cleaning in Kijiji and in CraigList and I have received a response this evening. The person ask for 4 to 5 hours. At 12$, it’s not bad, I have a 60$ deal every 2 weeks. So far, I have one regular client for every 2 weeks at 48$. Since it’s every 2 weeks, it’s a little bit tricky to full my week-end booking, but I guess I will get use to it. I just have to follow my agenda. It’s the only thing complicated about being a cleaning lady. My roommate had an agenda that she doesn’t use. She gave it to me and I use it for my cleaning hours.

I also had another good news, a person who will try me and if it’s work out, she’s going to refer me to one of her friend, it will then make a 5 hours for her and a 4 hours for her friend, or something like that.

I get jobs a lot quicker as a cleaning lady that as a regular job seeker. As a regular job seeker, I hate that part between the interview is giving and the answer, if yes or no I am having the job. It’s seem that I have been waiting for ever and it’s have been 1 week or something like that. The other thing is I don’t have the notion of the time. I guess it’s a good thing that I get that agenda after all!

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez