Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I am now living in Montreal


I just move in last Saturday. Everything went fine and I am quite happy with my new place. I find myself much more relax and I enjoy living by myself. I couldn’t stand living at my old place, knowing what the owner did to me. To make the story short, when I move in at my old place, the owner make me sign a 6 months agreement once I had move in. And I was told about the 6 months thing only once I move it. I find it too much insulting and disrespectful. If it wasn’t for that, I might still be there on date of today. But anyway, it wasn’t a great deal; the only good thing is that there was a swimming pool inside the building. I went a couple of times, but during the last couple of months, I didn’t even enjoy, too busy at other things, so never mind about the swimming pool.

I think the owner of my old place know she did something wrong to me because she actually give me back a 400$, saying it was for the last month I paid her. But the last month check, she was unable to cash it, since it was made in date of more than 6 months ago. I was very angry for the 6 months agreement she makes me sign so I left. I treat her of pig to her niece when she told me that the last month had been cash in. When I am angry, I am angry, and everything started to explode!

I never had been so happy of my life. The only thing missing now is Internet. I should get it next week. I just can’t wait. I am working tomorrow and Friday all day long at my 2 jobs, and I also work on Saturday and Sunday, so I won’t miss Internet that much. But I am missing it now! I don’t mind not having TV, but Internet is vital.

I call my mom to tell her I had move and not to call to my old place anymore and she than asked me if I was going to be there for Christmas! I went to New Brunswick 2 times in the past 4 months, once in August, and the other one in October...

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez