Thursday, November 15, 2007

On my job search strategy


I didn't reply to the lady who send me an email (as previously post) for the cleaning thing. I wish I won't have to deal with any cleaning job ever again.

I got an interview today, I have another one tomorrow. So everything work fine for now. The only thing is that I still have no job. I mean a day job. I have an evening and weekend job, but it's not enough for my living.

Anyway, I have been thinking, and right now, I am sending résumé all over the place and I just wish to be able to find a job before December. I wonder if I am doing the right thing, answering to all those jobs offer. Or maybe I should only reply to those which I know that they pay relatively well. But I am scare to get stuck and I barely don't know what to do.

Time will tell.

I am already tired of my job search and I have been only actively looking for about 2 days now!

I wanted to look around the Internet and check on how I could make money online but making money online is just not working for me. It's exhausting me more than anything else. I guess it's the stress of not knowing if I am going to get paid or not.

Take for exemple that CashCrate thing. You get paid to complete offer. But you don't get paid right away. Once you complete an offer, and something you have to give your address, phone number, etc..., you will receive an email from CashCrate later on telling you if you will get paid for this or that offer. I don't like CashCrate at all because sometimes, you have to pay a small amount of money in order to complet an offer. But it could happen that you won't get paid for an offer that you actually give a few bucks on. So it's make your life very miserable and I have to say it, I hate CashCrate.

So for now, I prefer to keep looking for a job until I find something.

I hate being a job seeker. It's exhausting me already. What I am going to look like after a full week of seeking... I don't know :)

I have been somewhat lucky so far, I never deeply, super actively looking for a job. I just pray that something will show up very quickly so I can do other thing than looking for a job. I am tired of my life as a job seeker.

I still don't have the Internet at home.

1 comments:

Blogger on September 5, 2016 at 9:22 AM said...

Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez