Friday, November 16, 2007

I have a job who start on Monday!


I find myself a job on the first week of my job search. Since I am not really fussy, I have been able to find really easily. The training start on Monday. I get a very low 8$ per hour for 3 weeks and after that, I am suppose to get paid 12$ per hour. Anyway, with my other survey job, I am going to be ok.

It might be a mistake from my part, to accept working as a so low salary, but nevermind. With 2 jobs, I am able to make a good salary, so I don't mind very much. I just wanted to find myself a job very quickly and I did.

But I was quite surprised, during my job search, to find out that job offers that I reply to were paid between 10 to 12$ per hour. What makes a job search so difficult is the fact that there are so many jobs offer out there, and too many don't put their hourly rate in their job offer. So at the end, you reply to a lot of offer, get a lot of replies, but find out at the end that they pay very poorly. And than, you find out that you just loose your time and you have to start your job search from the beginning, all over again.

Anyway, I am all set up for now. Since there's night shift for that job, I might be able to extend my search t find a better job, if I feel I need to find for a little more job that give a higher pay. I am exhaust and I barely know what to do.

I once meet a person kind like me who use to be a freelancer and stuff and she told me she got some debts because she only accepts work related to her field. I don't want to get into debt just because I cannot find the right job for me. I am willing to do almost anything. So much that I actually have been a cleaning lady for a couple of weeks.

I don't worry getting into debt now since I have found that job. But I am still asking myself if I should have waited to find something better. But the only thing is that I am scare to be stuck and to not be able to find nothing. Its scare me to death.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez