Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Job job job


I am actively searching for a job. I hope to find something in less than 2 weeks. I am getting tired and I don't want to have to get into my savings for my living. I still don't have the Internet at home, so it make it a little bit difficult. And no phone.

I got a reply to one of the emails I send a long time ago for the cleaning lady thing. Oh no! No cleaning deal again! Lol!!!! I hate being a cleaning lady. Anyway, I got a few calls on my pager today. Since I response to her email by giving my number, she might had call me. But I don't know what are the 2 other calls. I am going to find out later on today. I just eanted to write a new post before replyting to ad for jobs. But for a real job this time. It's not that difficult for job seeker here in Montreal I believe. I just need to get myself into it and send my résumé. But the only thing is that I am quite exhaust. Seek for job, reply to job offer and finally, if I am luky, getting an interview is exhausting. And an annoying thing is that I don't have a phone number.

The weather is getting colder so I get my coat to the dry cleaning and I kind of run a little bit everywhere today. They are replacing my fridge in my little appartment, so I wanted to escape for the afternoon. I will try to get at least the Internet for tomorrow. I find a great offer, 14.99$ per month for Internet. I have to look for that one. It's a good deal.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez