Friday, November 30, 2007

My life as a customer service representative


I pass through the 2 weeks training without too much trouble, if it wasn't for the trainer guy. But anyway, I didn't complaint and it’s a good thing, because I didn’t get fired yet. Lol! They are so in need of people at that call center that some people work sometimes up to 70 hours weekly. So I was really happy to learn that, I which to make that much hours, once I get more used to the job.

I received my first calls today. I answer to about 4 calls. I was so nervous and excited at the same time, it was hilarious, especially when I start putting customer on hold “for one or two minutes” and started running everywhere for HELP. Lol! But it’s actually what happens. And I have been quite lucky because I actually got help almost right away. I don’t know if it’s a bad or a good sign. But anyway, it won’t bother me that much if I get fired from that place, I will explain why.

It’s not that the job is that difficult, but you need to know what your doing, but I have to tell, even if we had a 2 weeks training, I felt completely lost and I couldn’t remember which software was for what and etc. I had been able to handle the calls but it was hard. I will try to read my notes and check over the Web site of the company we are working for as a service customer provider because I am having a hard time.

The work schedule is horrible. I won’t be able to fit my second job in for this week. I will only be able to work at my second work this weekend this week and I am really disappointed and it’s hard to accept. There’s a bunch of things that I wasn’t told at the interview and that I just find out yesterday, and it’s make me feel made because it’s not like the human-resources-girl told me it will be. So nothing work like I expect it will be. And I still don’t have the Internet at home Lol! The plan for me was to work full-time at my 2 jobs. I have been able to do so this week and last week also, because it was training session. I won’t be able to work full-time at the 2 jobs this week and it really make me feel made. I am very angry right now and than anger have to get out of me in a way or in another.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez