Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tomorrow is my first training day


I am still asking myself if I did the right thing by accepting that job. Anyway, it's too late now. I belive it will make a little something to live on, that job plus my other job. So if it work well for this week, I might be able to make a good week, the 2 combined.

I am also working today until 20h.

I wonder if my life will go on like this for a long time. I can't see the end over it. Working an average of 70 hours per week at small salaries drive me unsane. It will be better if I could have more without working that much.

I have another project on trap but I am only doing from time to time because it's kind of tricky.

But anyway, I am leaving now. I want to take a walk around before starting my too long 8 hours shift.

3 comments:

Outerworlds on November 30, 2007 at 3:06 PM said...

Hi,

I have a friend in a similar situation than yourself and is interested in calling center jobs. Could you post or send me by email where did you find the Ads that you replied to and which companies are hiring.

Take care.

Sunny on December 2, 2007 at 9:53 PM said...

I find the company in the Metro. It's a free newspaper that you can find almost everywhere in the metro stations of Montreal. Almost every major call centers in Montreal keep recruiting because a lot of people quite and they constanly need to search for new people for that reason, from what I can understand.

Outerworlds on December 13, 2007 at 7:00 PM said...

Thanks for the answer.

Bye.

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez