Sunday, October 28, 2007

Getting ready to move for November 2


I quite all set for my moving and I can't wait to actually move so it will be done. I have been moving around so often, I really hope this one is going to be the good one and that I won't change of place, or even of city, for at least... a full year... Lol

I was thinking about it and I realize that I never, since I graduated from high school, stay more than 2 years in a row at the same place, same city. I was thinking about it when I received recently an email from a staffing agency locate in Toronto... I was like, I am going to move again, knowing that I am moving on November 2 at my new place, in Montreal...

From what I remember, I stay 2 years in my hometown after graduated, after I move in France, I stay 2 years in Poitiers, 1 year in Nancy, after that, a few weeks in Quebec City, a few weeks in Gatineau (Quebec), after what I went back in my hometown for seveal months, until November. After that, I went to Ottawa, since my bro was there. After what I went to Gatineau (I couldn't live at his place forever) and after... I went to Brossard (Quebec) for 7 months and after what, I move in Longueuil, I am there ever since, but I am moving soon in Montreal! Lol. Way too much hilarious.

Will this moving will be the good one? I pray that I will stay at least one year... But to tell the true, I have been thinking about Alberta since last summer...

3 comments:

Outerworlds on October 28, 2007 at 6:19 PM said...

Wow Nancy, I spent 6 months there when I was student. It is a very small town though, so I decided to move to another city to continue my studies.

Very probably we ate at the same university restaurant there (not at the same time though, as I went there a few years prior to you).

It was cloudy most of the time there and people were kind of cold. Maybe we will meet one day to talk about France.

I was like you in my twenties moving from town to town and country to country. I seem to be settling down in Montreal, though I would very probably move to another province if I find a better job.

Bye,
S.

Sunny on October 29, 2007 at 9:35 PM said...

Hi again,

You might have been to Université de Nancy 1, call Henri Poincaré. I was at the Université de Nancy 2. Nancy 2 is for French letters, and other. Nancy 1 is more for science, math, and other. I belive you might have been there. I use to live at the résidence Saurupt, which is very closed to the Art Deco houses. But the residence itself wasn't so great by itself lol. I have been more than 1 year there. I had to leave at the end because the Euro was adopted and it was costing me too much money staying there. If it wasn't for that, I will still be there today. But I don't miss France that much because while I was there, so much was going on, I felt I didn't belong there, after a while.

I don't like to move around that much, but there's actually always a good reason for why I am leaving a place for another.

Outerworlds on November 2, 2007 at 10:26 PM said...

Yes, it was the science campus at Vandoeuvre. I spent one month at a hotel it was downtown, I think at place Leopold or sth like that, then I spent the rest of my stay at le Charmois residence, it was not great either.

I hope that your move to your new place went well.

Bye.

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez