Saturday, October 13, 2007

My search for a new home continue


I should be stress by now because of this but I am really not. I am so use to move around all the time, I just don't give a damn anymore. I spot a couple of place where I would like to visit this week. I might give a call tomorrow to fix something for Monday evening.

I work this Saturday and Sunday. I just didn't look at nothing this week, I just didn't have time. But I took off for a couple of evening this week so I can get organize. I just can't wait who things will work at the end. I need to move the latest by November. It was by choice. I don't stand anymore cheating for no one. And no one will make be sign a stupid paper if I don't want to sign. But I will prefer to sign a lease, maybe a one year lease for the next place I will find. What happen at the present place where I live is that the owner make me sign after I had move my stuff and I really didn't like the manners and the apartment is kind of old anyway. There's no fan in the bathroom, the wood floor are so old that they don't shine anymore and the walls need to be paint. So there's no big deal.

I won't mind staying in Montreal for another year. I didn't have real difficulties to find myself a job. It's just I have to invest myself more in my search but I am working more than I can right now and it's ok for now.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez