Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My high school reunion: 1998-2008


I heard at the radio, while I was in New Brunswick, that people graduated from my high school in 1998 will celebbrated their 10th anniversary in 2008... We are almost there and we had been talking about that boring high school reunion like forever.

I am saying boring not because I didn't like or enjoy my high school years, or even my 2 first university years, that I did at home... I was going out all the time, drink and stuff. But nothing much. I will say we all enjoy our high school years and the 2 first academic years since a lot of people like us did the same thing that I did.

For my part, I didn't know what to do, so I just went to the local university because some of my friends were going there and also because I couldn't spend my time at home doing nothing at all.

I thing the local university is going to close their doors or something. It could be because at the radio they were saying that there was a walk for the post-education studies in my hometown. And it's about it. Anyway, let's say the years I was there were the best years. Now, everybody go anywhere and everywhere and the youth seem more open, even more than us, to go outside and live someplace else. It's something I couldn't imagine back than at 18.

I kept the same friends but I am closer to a friend staying now in Quebec City. It's why I am pass some time there. One friend on the bunch, it doesn't make that much. But I think it might be better that way because it's difficult to stay in touch with everybody. That's why they are having that high school reunion. I don't know if I want to go yet. It's because I have been there lately. I will see later.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez