Friday, October 19, 2007

Going back to New Brunswick for 5 days


My grandmother died on Monday, I only heard of it on Tuesday, since I am arrive late too late and I didn't listen to my messages. I took a few days off... at the last minute. I didn't plan to go, but I keep thinking about it and it just didn't make sense not going. So I quickly take the arrangement at my two jobs and I think it's going to be fine.

I was fortunated enough to find a new place to live yesterday. So I don't have to thing of that anymore. I was supposed to catch the bus at 6 this morning to go to NB but I never waked up. The next bus goes at 15h today. It's hard to believe everything that been going on lately. I plan to go Quebec City to see a friend but she's lost her car.

If it wasn't for the place I find yesterday, I was about to move to New Brunswick and leave everything behind. I visit so many dirty and strange place. It's because I don't no Montreal very well. My first visit was around Metro Parc, at Parc Extension. The place wasn't so bad, but the bathroom wasn't so great. And I find it a little bit strange. I couldn't say why. I visit after that a studio on Clark St. Which also wasn't great. Another one was at metro Laurier, but it was in the middle of no where, except for the metro that was close by. I just reply to the guy I wasn't taking it, since I promise to reply. But I think he just page me on my pager, which I shouldn't give to him. I got a few calls to my pager and I just didn't check them.

And I also, last evening, the place that I am taking, and after that, I visit some of a strange place, right across metro Papineau. The building was next to an Erotic thing. It was quite when I visit. But I thaught it could get bad after midnight, I don't know. I arrive at home usually around 10 in the evening, and sometime later than that. It just don't making sense living next to an Erotic or strip lub, whatever it was.

My new place is extra nice, a little bit more expensive, but after visiting the place near Papineau, I call at the nice place right after and I book the deal. I am just tired of visiting and since I am going for a couple of days, I wanted to find something, latest today.

I am having so difficult times these days. I am running everywhere and I can't wait to go. I trully can't wait. And like if it wasn't enough, I have to find someone who will move me and later on December, I have to find a new day job. Could it be easier?

It's seem like not. A bunch of people at the job have similar problem, and even bigger problems than mine. So I am not alone. But for me, it's different, I didn't talk to people about it. I don't like to let people know about my stuff. What a girl there knows for sure is that I am from NB. She began to talk about Montreal-Quebec rivality, and than I told her that there was a Quebec-New Brunswick rivality too. And so on... There's no such thing as a Quebec-New Brunswick rivality but I don't know if she understood the joke because it's was too much hilarious.

And maybe I am finally going to get that hair cut after all.

2 comments:

Outerworlds on October 20, 2007 at 10:20 PM said...

Hi Julie,

I am sorry to learn about your grandmother, but that is life, so to speak.

Speaking of the parc metro area. I know that area very well. Papineau metro is at the heart of the gay village and gays have this reputation of being party animals so, you would have not been able to sleep if you rented that place. I hope that you will enjoy your new place.

Good luck,
Love,
Me.

Sunny on October 24, 2007 at 6:00 PM said...

Thanks for your reply. It was about time for her. Unfortunately, she had been sick for over the past 10 years and over the last few years, she couldn't barely walk, she has too stay in bed most of the time. At the end, she couldn't do too much. SHe wasn't even watching TV. I never understood too well what have get wrong, but I understood she had suffer from a stroke. And she has suffer from the lost of my grandfather who died about 10 years ago... As you said, life like that.

I am going to enjoy the new place a lot because there's a library, a park, cafes and all other stuff near by and the Plateau will be a great place for me. But it cost mme a lot and I have to move and everything. Let's say my life is going to me easier after that. But next step is moving... around November 1 or 2.

Chow

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez