Saturday, October 13, 2007

Being rude by the Tim Hortons guy


I don't know what's going on those days. There's that Tim Hortons close to where I work. I have been going there almost everyday for an evening coffee. And usually, it's the same guy that serve me.

He sound and looks gay, but that don't bother me. What bother me is his manner with me, like he cannot stand seeing me. I have been switching of place, I just can't stand being rude by a gay man.

What happen is that he told me sometime something like: "You again", etc... And when I told him what I want in my coffee, he told me some crazy shift like, I forget what you want and other things like that.

Anyway, I have been buying my coffee at other place around. I only go to Tim Hortons for a meal and I have been worried that he told spit on my meal, just like Eminen do in one of his videa because the guy really don't like me and he is the dumnest gay guy I have ever seen of my life. It's the first time something like that ever happen to me.

I anm not use to gay man, but it was not the kind of man I taught it will be. I taught gay man where all extra friendly with everybody. I guess I was wrong. No more Tim Hortons for me.


1 comments:

Outerworlds on October 14, 2007 at 3:45 AM said...

There is no connection between one's sexual orientation and temper in my opinion.

Tim Hortons and other coffee shops are not for me anymore as I stopped drinking a coffee. Though, I miss the times when I used to grab a book, head to one of those coffee shops and read a few pages while sipping a hot coffee.

There not so many coffee shops here, compared to where I used to live (i.e. downtown). Here, the coffee shops are much more ethnic and reading a book there will look odd.

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez