Friday, October 5, 2007

Adventures in the Montreal Metro


I have been taking the metro almost everyday since last June and from time to time, I notice some strange things in the Montreal metro. Montreal metro is dirty, but it might be worst in bigger cities. I notice sometimes water on the ground. It's never too neat. I rather like to travel by car than by metro. The floors are something very gross.

Anyway, in my way back home, once, I notice a man, asking for money. He quickly picks his deodorant that he had in one of his pockets and put some deodorant in front of everybody, which was very disgusting. And he than asked people for some changes. It's the strangest thing I ever seen in my life.

I also saw once a swagman sitting on the sidewalk who actually pees on himself. Some people actually walk through his pee, but I didn't. I just can't stop looking at swagman when I walk around. I also notice some people in wheel chair, in very bad shape, asking for money. But those didn't happen in the metro.

But for in the metro, I notice that person, in his fifty I believe in a wheel chair. He didn't sit up straight in his chair and he was asking for some money. He seems unable to move. The way he was sitting in his wheel chair, you could tell that he was severely handicap. I don't like to see those kinds of thing. Quebec should take care of handicap person. And the other question is how is the ashole who put the handicap person in wheel chair in the metro? The handicap cannot get there by himself that for sure. I saw the same person in a wheel chair this evening in St-Catherine Street.

One day, I will stay near by him and I want to know who is the person who left him there. I just want to take a look of the ashole.

I don't know if there's anything to do about it. Not that I want to change the world. But I had notice the person a couple of times and it's not normal. Maybe the police should be call. I really don't know.

Another incident happens at Berri-Uquam. This time, it was a woman who was crying and saying things. She seems to be confused. She walked around, cry, say things. There was a bunch of people that were looking at her. I didn't move. A man next to me talked to her, and she replied she didn't want of his help, especially coming from a man. Anyway a woman went to the convenience store of the metro and told the man there was a person in need of help.

Other thing that I notice in the metro, sometime homeless gets through a metro and asks people some money. I really hate it.

And it's about it for the strange things in the metro for now.



0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez