Sunday, September 30, 2007

On my everyday life


I have been working quite long hours these last days and it’s seemed to have too much to write enough, to not say too much.

There's some new comers at the call center where I work and one of them did what I use to do before I was told not to do it anymore: to write at the job. I notice it since he was next too being and writing some stuff. And I was like gees; they let him write when I was told not to write myself. I was quitted shock. But after a while, the supervisor came and asks to talk to him. And after that, the guy didn't write anymore.

I used to write while I was working me too and I kind of miss it. But I don't write anymore while working because I don't want to loose my job. I didn't loose my job and I am still working there. I am only missing about 100 hours to have a raise of 0.50 cents per hour. My rate will be then 10$ pr hour, which is very low for all the effort and energy it take.

For every call, I call to sound smiley and quite happy about the work I do and it take a lot from me and from my time. But the advantages are that I can work evenings and weekends there, so I make me extra money in my pocket.

I am planning a trip in France, maybe in 2008 or something and I would like to go, I don't know how long, so all the extra money is more than welcome. I want to go see the universities I went to and see my old favorite places. In 2008, it will make 4 years that I left France and I am missing it, so I hope I will be able to get back there soon, if not for studies, at least for vacations. But it won't be vacations, it will be for my personal satisfaction, just to go there another time. I used to travel a lot, doing Paris-Montreal-New Brunswick and now I am getting bored. But I would like to see New York. I never went to New York.


0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez