Saturday, September 8, 2007

To blog writing to bugs finding



I have one of those crazy weeks. I have been unfortunately hired to a place before being able to fix my hair, so now, it’s too late for me to change my hair color. So I just buy a new hair coloration, the same that I have in my hair right now.

I have been hired as a linguistic tester for a 3 months contract. The business place is the middle of no where and it’s really painful for me to work over there because usually, I am use to walk around during my break and at that place, there bushes all around the place, it’s really awful, and there’s no sidewalk, no Tim Horton and I have to make an hour ride car just to get there. I wake up at 5 in the morning just to go to work. I accept the contract without really knowing what was the job was all about. I didn’t even ask, I just care about the fact that I was having a contract for 3 months, full-time work. I should have asked. Anyway, now I am stuck there for 3 months.

I am not a sexy gamer and I hate video game, I think it’s just the stupidest thing of the world but yeah, it’s cannot be as stupid as been doing massage while not being a massotherapist, I have to confess. Anyway, I hate being in the middle of no where. It’s make me remember why I left NB. I don’t have a too good memory…

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez