Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parker had horrible hair in the first season of Sex and the City


I am watching Sex and the City right now. I wanted to watch the first episode for a really long time. I never saw it before. And gees, the hair of Jessica are very ugly. I love her usual blond curvy hair, but in the first episode, her hair are too short and they are brown...

And here's coming Mr. Big... They bunch in each other. It's the way they meet. I don't understand the fixation on Mr. Big. He's not that hot. It's just not the type of guy I find sexy.

I don't know if I am going to be able to keep watching the first episode because I am not use to those brown hairs and it's not the Jessica that I like. I pay too much attention to hair and small details. It's make me remember that I have to change my hair color before I begin my new job this week. I just hope it's going to work out.

Not for the job... for the hairs... lol

New hair, new job... It's going to be a hot September.


0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez