Sunday, September 23, 2007

What's up


I haven't write for a while, but I have a lot to write about. I saw one more time Michel Tremblay in Mont-Royal. I saw him on St-Denis a Saturday morning, before 10 o'clock in the morning. He was having breakfast outside in a terrasse of a restaurant loated in St-Denis. I noticed him right away. It was the second time I was seeing him. I was quited happy to see him again. I wonder if anybody else recognized him or knew who he is.

I pass quited some time around Mont-Royal because of my job and I just hope to see him again. I took a picture of the place I saw Michel Tremblay for the very first time. I can't wait to post them here.

Also, I meet Brian Mulroney on Sept 16. He was at the Renaud-Bray Library, also located on St-Denis. I buy his autobiography and he sign it to me. He asks me: "C'est pour qui?" And I said: "Pour Julie". And I thanks him and it was about all. I find him quite charming and he has very beautiful deep blue eyes, just like Stephen Harper...

I heard that Jean Chrétien was also planning to write his own biography. I hope he will also come to Renaud-Bray.

I am still working at my bugs thing and call center thing and it's about all for now. I will be quite busy until Decembe 4, which is my last day of work.

And also, I have apply for my Quebec license on September 11. So let's say that I am now officialy became a Quebecker and that really suck... lol

No, it's all that bad. I needed to change my papers for quite some time now and now I am almost all done with everything.

Paris Hilton is downtown in Montreal tonight in a club located in the Old Montreal. I would liked to see her, but I am exhaust. Around 19h, I begin to lost all of my energy after drinking a bad coffee and it's make me break down for the rest of the evening. I work until 21h30, I had stuff to do at home after, but I wasn't able to do it all. I didn't iron my clothes, for example, and I didn't prepared my lunch for the all weeks, for example, and I didn't do my grocery. I didn't do as much and it's annoying.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez