Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy to be back in Montreal once again


I arrived yesterday from New Brunswick at 2 o'clock in the morning... And I had to be at the meeting spot at 7 in order to get to my job... I was able to make it and to wake up, which really surprise me. The thing is that I kept thinking of the money I spent while I was at home and I told myself that I really need the money. I was very tired in the afternoon. I wasn't able to take a shower since I wanted to sleep from 2 to 5h30... I had no problem to wake up. What a surprise.

I finally get that hair cut. My hair were so long. Now it's prettier. I have my hair at the shoulders and it's easier that way. My hair are still long, it's why I like the cut.

This time I enjoy my stay at home. I took several pictures. I just need to download them.

I have a few other things to do before moving. My room is a mess and I need to put my things in order. I keep thinking my mooving and I can't wait to actually move. And than the first thing I am going to get is Internet. No phone is ok since I have my pager, but no Internet, no way. I have been actively bloging and it's because I want to be able to make money from PayPerPost.

I never gave up on the idea of making money online. It's just I have been occupy at other thing and I am getting tired at some points, always running everywhere. But my misery will not be over after my moving since I will have bigger bills to pay and that my day job ends on December 4. After December 4, I will only have left the survey job. And it's quite scary knowing that I will still have too work like that for quite a long time before getting a rest.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez