Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Why a cell phone is being call an handset?


For that one, I really don't know. How come a cell phone is calling an handset, I trully don't know and I don't really understand the word handset, it's all new fo me. There's all kind of words related to the cell phone and it's make it difficult to serve in French and English at the same time. It can get very confusing and there's all kind of thing you need to know.

They cut our training session at the job, so we actually only gor one full day of integration, and for the rest, we were all by ourself, people quite almost one after the other. There's a couple of things I now know how to go, but there's so much thing that it make us feel miserable, since they don't seem to much in a hurry to provide help when one of us ask question. They really don't seem to care at all. It's one of the most difficult job I have never had, because I feel I haven't been well-train and they mess up with our integration period, plus other things.

I actually need to give my employee id to a guy was unhappy with the services I provide him. I resolve his call in 30 minutes (it's only my third day there lol) and I throught I was doing well because I has been able to do everything I need to do for him. It's just it took me some time to answer a question he got at the end. It took me some time because I wasn't able to find the information and I didn't want to tell him something wrong.

I came out with the right answer, all proud of myself. But unfortunately, the guy wasn't satisfy. Because of the waiting period he got before getting me, and after that, the time that he pass with me. I didn't hesitate to provide him my id employee because he actually ask for my last name, which he were told not to provide, only our id number. I don't mind because anyway, we were told that almost each call are listen by someone and if I wouldn't had given my id number, I could have get in trouble and the guy could believe that I am hidden or something.

Anyway, I really tired, I still don't have the Internet at home, the Bell technician never come, and I am about to close my account with them. I just hope to finish that week at least at work and next week will be another week... in hell lol!

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez