Sunday, December 2, 2007

Getting through my third week in a call center


Since I unfortunately didn't get fired yet, I am starting my third week in a call center lol! A third long week. Because it's going to be a long week. I have to answer customer calls and I barely know what's a handset lol. I find it way too funny. I am not at my place, but I don't mind, I will see how things turn out.

There's at least one thing that I like about the job, it's to re-active a deactivate cell phone number. That's cool. It's make me feel powerful. Lol! I just had the time to handle 4 calls this last Friday. I was getting so hot, it was like I was having a fever or something. There's one call I was able to answer with no help, but for the 3 others, I scream for help. Lol! I actually stand up on my feet and I look around for someone to help me. I have no idea how things will go on this week. If I continue like this, I am going to have the hell of a time, and I am not able to work at what use to be my evening job because this week I have a crazy work schedule, I really don't like it the way it is right now.

We were told during training session that after 3 months, we could choose our work schedule, so we will see about that. But in the meantime, I can only work during the weekends and it really make be feel made about this new job and it's the reason why I wouldn't mind if I get fired. So we will see about it. If I get fired, I won't resist, it will be thank you, bye bye for me. Jobs in a call center is a living hell, especially when the call center is a service provider, because you can get paid at a smaller salary and you get more of stress because the so call business you are working for doesn't want to loose their clients.

I am tired at this time, I get back of work at 20h and I just got the time to make lunch and do my laundry and it's already 22h. My life really suck. lol! Could it be really more bad that what it is right now?

2 comments:

Outerworlds on December 3, 2007 at 8:07 PM said...

Hi Julie,

Does your job imply selling stuff or is it just about answering calls and providing assistance.

I posted a question in an old post here, but I think that you overlooked it.

Cheers,
Me.

Sunny on December 9, 2007 at 9:17 PM said...

It's just about answering call and providing assistance. We sometimes do marketing, but it's not the major part of thejob. It's mostly a customer representative job for cell phone. I only do prepaid.

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez