Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nothing much going on


I didn't get evaluate at my job yet. I work until midnight yesterday. After 21h, I might receive 2 or 3 calls, but it's about all. I got a mam asking me how to do the capital letters in his SMS. Well, I had to ask for that one. A very difficult one. Lol! Anyway, usually, by pressing *, you can text in capital letters, but it's depend of the handset. But I have to ask and I might appear super dumb about cell phone. We didn't learn the basic in training. I guess they taught that we all known what an handset is about.

Anyway for my part, I didn't know anything about hanset when I first start that job. I got my pay check today, it's not so bad, but I would have like a bigger pay check, especially knowing that I can barely work at my second job with the crazy work schedule. I heard that if we were willing to do 3 to midnight from Monday to Friday, we can have the Saturday and Sunday off, at least. If the job was paying just a bit better, I could see myself there for quite a long time. For now, I have a job, at least. I discove a full of things on different co-workers, one was in New York on September 11, another change of job because someone got a promotion while he was knowing everything, an another one couldn't get a 21$ per hour paying job because of a criminal record. I told her it wasn't so bad, that she was going to work with me lol. It's seem like we all have our little things.

All job seekers hoping for the best.

2 comments:

Outerworlds on December 23, 2007 at 9:18 AM said...

Merry Xmas and happy new year.

Sunny on December 24, 2007 at 11:21 AM said...

To you to, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez