Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring!


I am at an Internet cafe right now, since I had to send some stuff over the Internet and I was in need in a real good Internet connexion. I am setting next to 2 Ambulances, ready to go at any time.

I didn't blog for a little while, my Internet connexion is on and off at home and it's not really reliable. Most of the time, I have the Internet, and the signal I catch is strong enough to let me blog and surf the Internet as long as I want. Most of the time.

I get my hair cut, but it took 2 hours, which I find hilarious. I want to a hairdresser school. The cut is ok, but it just it took 2 hours before get it completely done. Good thing I wasn't in a hurry.

Things are pretty smooth, as I am still working at the same jobs, no more to do some job searching anymore, as I get really lazy on that part.

I am just happy to see all the snow gone. The weather is still a bit cold, but I can tolerate a cold wheater, as soon as there's no snow. Which is the case now.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez