Monday, March 3, 2008

Beautiful Sunday out in the Sun


I didn't blog that much these last days. I was way too busy at doing nothing and everything. Today was a beautiful day and I want out for a walk on Mont-Royal Avenue. I just like the area so much. There were a lot of people out there doing the same thing as me. I had brought my camera with me, but I didn't took any pictures, as I was too busy shopping. I shop and walk around and it was about it, I went back home, and there I learn a good news.

The place were I use to work are in need of people, so I am going to be able to work there on weekend. I receive the email on today and reply to it just a couple of hours ago. So let say my search for a part-time job is over for now. I am not that in need of extra money at this time, but with Spring and Summer that will come I hope really soon, extra cash is more than welcome.

I hope to do a little trip someplace this summer. Last summer, I almost went to Prince Edward Island. I would like to visit Toronto, since I never visit. I would like to see New York too. Anyway, I will be able to visit the 2 if I can still working at my 2 jobs for a couple of weeks. I don't have other plan for now. But knowing myself, I might turning out working like crazy once again during Summer time, especially now that I had been called back from the other job. I just work will continue there in the Summer too. I hate to search for jobs. I try to find myself a part-time job, but I find it difficult. But it's seem like my search is offer for now. I am just waiting for a confirmation.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez