Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lost in the wind


It’s been a very long time since I didn’t post anything here, that’s the reason of this post title. Because for several months, I was really lost in the wind. I had computer and Internet connection problems. I had several Trojans virus and other. But I now have Kaspersky install in my laptop and its way much better, I really can feel a difference. I was surfing the Web with an out-of-date anti-virus I believe before. Anyway, I am very glade now that all of those computer problem had been resolved. And I learn a few things about computers along the way.

I went through a lot those several months. Not that I went through some bad stuff, but I had been working super hard! And now, with the recession we are in, I just hope things will continue the way they are and I just hope to be able to continue the way things are right now.

At wok, everything is working fine. I also have a part-time morning job. Sometimes, my hours get cut off, but most of the time, I am able to do an average of 20 hours per week and I also work full-time at another place and finally, I also work during weekends at another place. All together, the money is great, that’s why I just hope the recession won’t come and hurt me badly, more than I am already.

I also now have the Internet at home, which I enjoy very much and I plan to blog more and I also hope to use my free time to see if there’s a way for me to earn some money online.

3 comments:

Outerworlds on April 4, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

Nice to know that you are doing fine! I saw a girl on the bus this week that looked like you, or may be it was you.

PS. I had to delete my previous comment in order to correct a mistake, sorry about that.

Sunny on April 5, 2009 at 9:38 PM said...

It's ok, I just delete it.

I have to say - I had been told several times before by different person that someone is looking like me and gees it got me on my nerves :)

But by the way, I never take the bus now, I am only using the metro. So it wasn't me.

Outerworlds on April 11, 2009 at 12:55 PM said...

I saw the same girl on the bus last week and for sure it was not you, she just looked like you ;)

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez