Monday, February 4, 2008

My search for a second job continue


It didn't work out for my second job for the only good reason that my charming supervisor was too slow to forward my request for my fix work schedule. When I went out of the interview, the employer told me I had the job, but I need to be able to give regular hours week after week. I told him I wasn't able to do so at the present time, and than he ask me if I had another job... which I had to told yes.... and the other job wasn't put in my resume lol Anyway, I told him that for now I didn't have a fix work schedule. He told me to give him a call when I can arrange something.

I was unlucky, because my supervisor forward my request to late and when I call the employer for the second job, he told me it was too late... It's so frustrating! All that work for nothing. Anyway, now I have my regular work schedule, so it will be easier to seek for a second job... But for now, I am currently sick....... lol

Nothing is working right for me and I wonder why. lol I am not asking that much from life. But it's seem like no matter how hard I try there's always something funny happening that just don't make the whole thing working out.

Like just for example, for earlier today, I try to access Internet from home from a wireless connexion I can usually get from my computer. Well, today, this morning, for a reason or another, it was just not working. I need to search for job, I wanted to blog. But nothing is working. As usual................................... lol

So I want to cafe, and it cost me near 2 bucks for a small coffee. And were am I.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez