Sunday, February 24, 2008

Me and my Linkin Park t-shirt


I didn’t blog for a long time here. I have been busy at work. We had the opportunity to do some overtime, which I find great. There are so many people quitting this job. It’s not an easy job, but when you can do overtime, it’s worth it. So let say I am staying there until they won’t let me do overtime no more. On that day, I will begin my search for another job. But so far, I have been working at that place since last November and they always been in need of overtime. And now I am a bit more comfortable at the job, it’s not so bad doing overtime there.

Most of the calls are in English, so I get the chance to practice everyday my English. I can now say myself bilingual lol. I didn’t really want to work in English at first, but I didn’t have the choice. And now, it’s ok. But it’s funny that I find a job in English knowing what my English is….. but I guess they were really in need of people at that time. Not that my English is so bad, but I still speak English with a French accent. There’s nothing I can do about it.

And sometimes, I get some funny calls that begin in English, but because the person notice my accent, the person who is bilingual will just start speaking French lol, and than I say to the client that I am « bilingual » lol and that I can serve them in English if they prefer……… And I hate when something like this happen.

I have been to a Linkin Park concert this Friday. First part was Chiodos, second part Coheed and Cambua, and there came Linkin Park…. And I bought myself a t-shirt, just like my friend, as a souvenir of my first concert at the Bell Center. You can see the pic of myself in the t-shit here. And a pic of Linkin Park. I took a lot of pics, but my digital camera is not so good and it’s getting worst when taking pictures in the dark.

It’s the second time of my life I get a t-shirt of a band……. First time was a t-shit of New Kids on the Block, and it was a long time ago lol!

1 comments:

Unknown on May 31, 2013 at 4:18 AM said...

yeah,I think so.I also like the Linkin park t shirt.

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez