Monday, February 4, 2008

I saw an ex co-worker of mine at a cafe


Since I don't have my own wireless connection at home, I sometimes go to a cafe near I live whenever I need to go important things, like sending resume, etc... Well, one night, I saw one of my co-worker at the job that I was before. I just look at her, I wans't too sure if it was her. She looked at me too. We didn't take. Not that I didn't want to, but she was with friends, and I wasn't feeling really comfortable to go see her, knowing she certainly work for the same employer. Anyway, I could apologize later on if we see again later, saying I wasn't sure if it was her or not. It had been a long time, but I still look the same. I didn't change my hair color yet, I am too scare of what I could look like... lol

I am off today, I like the job I have right now. There are possibilities to do extra hour. I know some people who are able to reach more than 1 000$ per 2 weeks, you just need to do extra hours. For myself, it's going fine there, and even if hard to reach the 1 000$ per 2 weeks, my latest paycheck was of 969$, I would like to stay there. To have that 969$, I made almost 18 extra hours. A lot of people do extra hours, you just need to arrive at work earlier and ask if you cn begin, which all the time is a yes as answer, if there's seat available. If I arrive early in the morning, before noon, there's good chance I will be able to do extra hours. The most I did so far was 3 extra hours in a day. It's easy and not at the same time because you just don't stop receiving calls, and after a while, when you know the job well, you just do the same thing over and over again. Which is fine with me, because I rather do the same thing over and over again than do things I don't know how to do... That's my life as a prepaid lady. lol

I have been sick for the last couple of days. I got a terrible cold that I try to get off with night pills and day pills for cold. And I begin to take vitamin A, which are good for the eyes. Since I sit in front of a computer during the day and also during my free time, a little bit of vitamin A can just help me. My cold medicine really drug me. I wasn't able to sleep one night and I took a gravol, which I usually take when I take the bus to go New Brunswick, it's just make me sleep like an angel.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez