Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Posh Spice drink tea… so I drink tea too


I did something crazy today! I have no more grocery, no more coffee, so I went to the grocery store after work. I was going to buy coffee when I begin to look at the tea. And it’s then when I remember that Posh Spice drink peppermint herbal tea to stay slim.

I buy some just like Posh Spice do… And she’s so thin, I guess it’s work! I hope it will work on me. I want to loose weight before summer. I might go to a gym or something for a few weeks. But a few weeks only. Or I might drink tea only. If you see me somewhere drinking tea, you’ll know now why… And I also read somewhere that Katie Holmes was drinking peppermint tea too. Katie and Posh Spice are like best friends or something.

Friendship last forever. GIRL POWER

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez