Sunday, April 8, 2007

Oh no! PaidForum.net is temporary close!


My weekend really suck! PaidForum is close! Oh noooo! I reach more than the minimum payout, which is 50$ on PaidForum. I know I wasn’t going to get paid on April 1th, but anyway, I didn’t except that the site would ever close, even if it’s not close forever. I am moving on April 15th and I need the money to move. I am so unlucky with online money maker. I first try My Lot, then, SlashMySearch, and then, later on PaidForum. Not that those money maker don’t work, but the money I earn from them is very little and since I am moving soon, I didn’t have any time to invest in them lately…

It’s too bad the PaidForum.net site is temporary close, because you won’t be able to read my funny threads.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew that they are scam

http://www.rajey.com

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez