Sunday, February 25, 2007

Slash My Search or My Lot: Who’s the best?


For what I have been experience so far, I prefer Slash My Search. It’s less work. It’s much easier to do search by using their site (I am talking about Slash My Search). I did multiple search and so far, I earn $0.66132. On My Lot, by posting about 150 messages, I just earn 1.42$.

The “Slash My Search” thing is really easy and it’s a lot quicker to earn money their that on “My Lot”. “My Lot” required some writing and thinking and “Slash My Search”, none of that, just some quick typing and clicking. For now on, I will focus more on “Slash My Search”. I learn that I could possibly earn about 180$ per month by using “Slash My Search”. The 180$ don’t include any referrals. So since I don’t have any, the max that I gain earn is 180$. With 180$, I will not be that fat away of those 400$. I have been spending my Saturday browsing the Web I hope this will work out. About those 400$, it’s that I once post on “My Lot” that I wanted to make at least 400$ by using online money maker. 400$ is the amount of my rent for my room. It could be cool if I could pay my rent via online money maker…

I will let you know whenever I reach 400$.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez