Friday, February 16, 2007

My First Blog!


This is my first blog. It's something I wanted to try for a long time and I am happy to put a little bit of myself on the Web. I wanted a place where I could share my pictures with everyone. I am from New Brunswick. I left a couple of years ago for my study. After that, I have been around, I move a couple of times. I was in Quebec City for several weeks. I then I move to Gatineau (Qc, near Ottawa, Canada). I have been there for almost 2 years. Since last August, I am in Brossard (Montreal area). I enjoy my new place and I find it really cool. My pictures cover those areas (New Brunswick, Quebec City, Ile d'Orleans, Gatineau, Ottawa and Montreal). It's a big mix of all those places. I like to take pictures of cats and landscapes. Photography is my major hobby.

0 comments:

 

Homespace Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez